COVID-19 & Influenza Information for Visitors
We continue to experience the impacts of COVID-19 and influenza in Queensland and here at Jimbelunga are committed to the health and safety of all our residents.
Please follow directions from staff and signage at the facility regarding visiting, face mask wearing and preventing the spread of infections.
At all times:
- We encourage you to be up to date with COVID-19 and Influenza vaccinations.
- You are not permitted to enter the facility if you have tested positive for COVID-19 in the last 7 days.
- You are not permitted to enter the facility if you have any cold, flu or gastro symptoms.
- When entering the facility you will need to sign in and be screened for COVID-19 symptoms.
- We ask that you use the hand sanitiser and basins provided.
- When indoors, please maintain 1.5m physical distancing as much as possible.