Your feedback is very important and we appreciate you taking the time to give it to us. We welcome your comments and suggestions and encourage you to talk to us.
Complaints are also a very important source of feedback and we welcome any constructive criticism or details of something which you are not satisfied with. Our staff and managers will work hard with you to investigate your concerns and work to resolve them effectively. Our goal is to improve our systems to make sure that we meet the needs of your loved ones, all day every day.
Submitting your feedback, suggestion or complaint
Jimbelunga has feedback forms displayed in our reception area or you can ask any one of our helpful team members.
Your options for providing feedback are varied and we welcome you to use any of them:
- Speak to any member of our Jimbelunga team if you are visiting the centre. The team will happily take your verbal feedback and address any queries or concerns.
- Ask for an appointment with the Operations Manager | Aged Care or our Director of Nursing who can make a time to have a talk with you and go through any feedback or queries
- Send us an email using the online form below or write us a letter and send to Operations Manager | Aged Care, Jimbelunga, 259 River Hills Road, Eagleby QLD 4207.
- Complete a feedback form and hand to one of our Jimbelunga team members, where it will be logged and we can include as part of our plan for continuous improvement. If you would like to be contacted in regards to your feedback be sure to leave your details so we can give you a call or send you an email.
- Table your comments through our quarterly resident | relative meeting. You will find the details of the upcoming meetings in our monthly newsletter or speak with our Lifestyle & Activities Coordinator for more information.
- Provide feedback through our relative surveys. These happen periodically through-out your loved ones stay at Jimbelunga and are a great way in which you can tell us more about our services and what we can do to improve them!
Aged Care Quality and Safety Commission
You can also contact the Aged Care Quality and Safety Commission. You can lodge a complaint in many ways.
- Online: You can submit a complaint through their Online Complaints Form.
- Telephone: Free call 1800 951 822 (Note: mobile phone users may incur charges) between 9 am and 5 pm weekdays, or leave a phone message.
- Letter: You can write a letter to the Commission at: Aged Care Quality and Safety Commission, GPO Box 9819, in your capital city.